Proven by time and many families - a favorite mill!
Super fine OR coarser flour, your choice! The Nutrimill uses a high speed impact chamber to create flour from grains and beans, a well-proven milling method. But the Nutrimill has raised the bar for grain mills with new features and abilities users have asked for ? a combination of features found in no other mill. The first of these is the ability to grind super fine flour (much finer than any other impact mill) and also adjust to produce the coarser flour grind you need for perfect corn breads. Its impact grain milling heads provide a 400% range of adjustment from fine to coarse, ten times greater than earlier impact mills! This Nutrimill is the most popular grain mill on the market, and turns out terrific flour, quickly and easily.
- Great Capacity: The award for largest-capacity modern grain mill belongs to the Nutrimill, which allows you to grind up to 20 cups of flour at one time! The Nutrimill’s grain hopper and flour bin are perfectly matched: Fill with grain once, and get 20 cups of flour (or you can do any smaller amount.)
- Convenient, Powerful & Fast: Just pour grain in the hopper, turn the Nutrimill on, and its powerful 12 amp, 1-3/4 hp motor does the rest, quickly producing your choice of fine, medium or coarse flour. Nutrimill’s impact grinding mechanism is self-cleaning, and Nutrimill operates dust-free ? so making flour won’t mean extra housecleaning later! Easy-grip handles and light weight make the Nutrimill very easy to handle.
- Multi Grain & Bean Milling: The versatile Nutrimill grinds wheat (both hard and soft), oat groats (dehulled oats), rice, triticale, kamut, spelt, dry beans, lentils, dent (“field”) corn, popcorn, dried sweet corn, split peas, buckwheat, barley, rye, millet, teff, quinoa, amaranth, sorghum, dried mung beans, chopped chestnuts and soybeans. (The Nutrimill isn’t suitable for herbs, spices, oilseeds like flax, fibrous materials or sprouted foods. Grains and beans that have already been milled cannot be milled again in any impact mill, including the Nutrimill. Also note that when set for coarser “meal” texture, the Nutrimill’s output remains too fine for making “cereal grinds.”) The Nutrimill is an outstanding machine for making a full range of flour and meal textures.
- Trouble-Free: The new design of the Nutrimill’s impact chamber allows you to put grain into the hopper before you turn it on with no risk of plugging the mill (something which happens with other grain mills.) Even if you stop it while it’s milling, the Nutrimill will restart again with no trouble. This is a crucial design feature for an impact mill.
- Protects Nutrients: Nutrimill keeps your flour at temperatures (typically about 118° in our testing) that protect the nutrients in your grains. Its new airflow design make the Nutrimill the world’s coolest-running impact mill.
- Quieter Design: The Nutrimill’s maker (LeQuip of SLC, Utah) calls the Nutrimill the world’s quietest impact mill,based on measurement with a decibel meter. An impact mill basically sounds like a vacuum cleaner, and the Nutrimill is much quieter than the “first generation” impact models.
- Easy to Store: Nutrimill’s trim design fits into your kitchen easily. Keep it on your countertop for instant access, or store it — either way, with an 11.5″ storage height and 11″ x 13″ footprint, the Nutrimill stores compactly.
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty: This great warranty includes the Nutrimill’s stainless steel milling heads! The Nutrimill is now made in Anerica by Lequip of Salt Lake City, Utah.